Spanish Teacher (Part-time)
Description of Program:We are a parochial school in Versailles, KY and are hiring a part-time Spanish teacher to provide Spanish instruction to students in grades 4 through 8 through the implementation of a diverse, engaging, age-appropriate program. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Spanish (oral and written fluency), and prior elementary education and language teaching experience.
- ·Developing foreign language curriculum that will include both cultural and language studies.
- ·Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the developmental level of the students.
- ·Prepares for classes and shows written evidence of preparation through lesson plans.
- ·Establishes high expectations for academic success and classroom behavior.
- ·Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media to meet the needs and capabilities of the student or students involved.
- ·Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and maintains accurate and complete records on electronic grading platform
- ·Actively participates in faculty and/or department meetings
Excellent communications skills
Excellent classroom management skills
Completed FBI background check
Completed TB skin test
KY teacher certificate or equivalent
To Apply: Please send resume to: Helena DiBiasie - St. Leo School - 255 Huntertown Rd., Versailles, KY 40383
Or email - email@example.com
Extended Day Care (EDC) Worker (Part-time)
We are a parochial Pre-School in Versailles, KY. We are looking for a part-time person to care for students in the extended day care program. We are looking for an energetic, responsible, loving person to provide snack, playground supervision, homework assistance, and plan after school activities for students who stay in our after school program. This is a part-time position, Monday - Friday 2:30 - 6:00 pm.
- Supervise the children at all times, ensuring their well being and safety.
- Check the program’s equipment and make sure it is adequate before the program starts.
- Assist the Coordinator in the planning, implementing and evaluation of the Program.
- Ensure all children are signed in and are signed out by an authorized parent or nominated person.
- Plan and provide snack to students in program
- Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; following standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
- Encourages active play in outdoor and indoor facilities
- Assists with homework
- Plans activities for students following guidelines provided
·Background check will be required
To Apply: Please send resume to:
255 Huntertown Rd.
Versailles, KY 40383