Extended Day Care (EDC) Worker (Part-time)
We are a parochial Pre-School in Versailles, KY. We are looking for a part-time person to care for students in the extended day care program. We are looking for an energetic, responsible, loving person to provide snack, playground supervision, homework assistance, and plan after school activities for students who stay in our after school program. This is a part-time position, Monday - Friday 2:30 - 6:00 pm.
- Supervise the children at all times, ensuring their well being and safety.
- Check the program’s equipment and make sure it is adequate before the program starts.
- Assist the Coordinator in the planning, implementing and evaluation of the Program.
- Ensure all children are signed in and are signed out by an authorized parent or nominated person.
- Plan and provide snack to students in program
- Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; following standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
- Encourages active play in outdoor and indoor facilities
- Assists with homework
- Plans activities for students following guidelines provided
·Background check will be required
To Apply: Please send resume to:
255 Huntertown Rd.
Versailles, KY 40383