Spanish Teacher (Part-time)
Description of Program:We are a parochial school in Versailles, KY and are hiring a part-time Spanish teacher to provide Spanish instruction to students in grades 4 through 8 through the implementation of a diverse, engaging, age-appropriate program. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Spanish (oral and written fluency), and prior elementary education and language teaching experience.
- ·Developing foreign language curriculum that will include both cultural and language studies.
- ·Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the developmental level of the students.
- ·Prepares for classes and shows written evidence of preparation through lesson plans.
- ·Establishes high expectations for academic success and classroom behavior.
- ·Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media to meet the needs and capabilities of the student or students involved.
- ·Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and maintains accurate and complete records on electronic grading platform
- ·Actively participates in faculty and/or department meetings
Excellent communications skills
Excellent classroom management skills
Completed FBI background check
Completed TB skin test
KY teacher certificate or equivalent
To Apply: Please send resume to: Helena DiBiasie - St. Leo School - 255 Huntertown Rd., Versailles, KY 40383
Or email - email@example.com